Monday, July 18, 2022

MBUF // LEZET -"SIR OX ORACULAR FILTH" is out on The Church of Noisy Goat (Brazil)!!


"Listen to the split I've been waiting for this year, produced by the fruitful partnership between two dear and great friends, as well as expert producers of extreme music: Lezet aka Igor Jovanovic and M B U F aka Ced DeBear. I swear I was dying to hear this and today I finally have the opportunity and therefore I can happily share this with you my dear listeners. "SIR OX ORACULAR FILTH" contains seven killer tracks that I can't seem to get out of repeat mode anymore; the first four being authored by the versatile and prolific composer, Lezet, who gives a glimpse of what he can do by turning IDM inside out; and the last two from M B U F, where he definitely breaks it all down with his minimal Grindcore percussion poisoned with harsh noise. " (Bode)

https://thechurchofnoisygoat.bandcamp.com/album/sir-ox-oracular-filth

No comments: