Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Lezet - "Tubes" is out on MURMURE INTEMPOREL (France)!!!!!!!



Lezet:
"Back in the 80's my sisters and I used to spend countless hours playing with a xylophone toy that had removable resonator pipes and had loads of fun rarranging the pipes, throwing them on the floor and hitting them with things. Rummaging through crates and boxes in the attic recently to find things my daughter Martha would find interesting enough to play with I found the xylophone and the two of us started reliving my childhood memories"


bandcamp: https://archive.org/details/MI386-Lezet-Tubes






Track 3 : xylohone pipes on a food tray, a deodorant.
Tracks 1, 2, 4 : xylophone.
Originally released in 2019 on Harsh Noise Movement Records.
Re-release in 2020 by Murmure Intemporel.

No comments: