Sunday, May 21, 2023

Lezet - "Father & Planets" is out on HARSH REALITY MUSIC (USA)!



My late father was a beautiful soul. He also happened to be a huge Star Trek fan and we would bond over premieres and Re-runs of Star Trek The Next Generation.
I often had asthma attacks and would stay up late coughing away into the night and we would explore galaxies together.He'd patiently provide answers and give opinions on equality, parenthood, love, honour, courage, hardships, imagination,individuality, freedom, society and space that strangely coincided with those expressed by the characters.
35 years later Star Trek: Picard got me thinking about transcience, the loss of my father, Yugoslavia and the world we once knew.


This album is dedicated to the loving memory of my father Slobodan (1954-2007).

https://harshrealitymusic.bandcamp.com/album/father-planets

released May 21, 2023

All sounds & production - Igor Jovanovic
license
all rights reserved


No comments: