Friday, July 10, 2015

"PROTECIOUS VS NERD TABLE" released with CLASSWAR KARAOKE(UK)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


about
"The final part in what I like to call the versus trilogy, along with this release and vs lezet and vs trans atlantic rage. This material was very interesting to work with, my friend Adam Casto was nice enough to remain my friend over the years and I have done some graphic art back in the day for Nerd Table, anyway he was nice enough to allow me the core recordings from Nerd Table recording sessions that included not only Adam but Toshi Kasai and Dale Crover, so needless to say I thought this album would definately be a unique release - which it is, there are a lot of things I would like to have added but unfortunately you can't just sit on music for years without just allowing others to hear it, but I feel this way with everything I have ever created including painting & graphic art. So I had a blast working with this material and like the other 2 Versus albums this was mostly me taking a backseat to some other artists' material and start from the ground up with a new sound and a new take on it all, I added some things here and there to this album but not that much, thanks again to Adam and Nerd Table as well as Anthony & Jaan at Classwar Karaoke, and of course Igor Lezet, Jared Balogh, & Everyone who provided the material for this album." - KEN PROTECIOUS

Performing Artists on this album: Adam Casto, Nick Nighbert, Tom Barrett, Aaron Backus, Aaron Burckhard, William Ong, Mike Flowers, Satch Poddington (Goatbucket), Andy Sartain, James DePaolo, Rodleen Getsic, Damon Zex, Dale Crover, Toshi Kasai, Kenny Caterer, Maxx Davis, Igor Lezet, Jared Balogh, and Ken Protecious.

you can listen to and download this album here: https://classwarkaraoke.bandcamp.com/album/protecious-vs-nerd-table


https://classwarkaraoke.bandcamp.com/album/protecious-vs-nerd-table



Album Cover by Daniel Karllson


released 09 July 2015

No comments: